Vanuatu will miss a resourceful woman in the legal sector.
She is Adeline Sese from Ambae Island who passed away today at the Vila Central Hospital.
Her social media records states that she is a State counsel at the State Law Office in Port Vila and
- State counsel at State Law Office, Vanuatu
- Former Compliance Officer at Vanuatu Citizenship Office
- Studied at USP Statham Campus – Professional Diploma in Legal Practice
- Studied at USP Emalus Campus – LLB
- Went to Agence universitaire de la Francophonie
- Went to Lycee LAB – Diplome d’Acces aux Etudes Universitaire
- Went to College et Lycee de Montmartre
Many condolence messages are being shared on social media today.
“It is with an extremely heavy heart that we announce the sudden passing of our beloved daughter, mother, fiancee, and sister Adeline B Sese who was called to rest today the 23rd of August 2020″, a post reads.
Adeline was a member of the Yumi Toktok Stret Forum so we made this short video to capture that moment when her name is removed from the group.
Thank you for being part of the online community.